The correction phase that started in November last year took a significant toll on SHIB token prices. The pair lost 65% of its value and plunged to $0.000031 support. However, the price is obtaining decent demand pressure from the bottom support, suggesting an upcoming rally. Moreover, recent news for this token is that Australia’s longest-running crypto exchange, ‘CoinJar,’ will be listed Shiba Inu with six other coins.
Key technical points:
- The SHIB price crossing above the 20 and 100 EMA in the daily time frame chart
- The daily RSI line approaching the neutral line from below
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Shiba Inu coin is $1.56 Billion, indicating a 20.6% loss.
As mentioned in my previous article on Shiba Inu, this pair plummeted to the crucial support of $0.000031 and entered a narrow consolidation. The token price has been resonating between $0.0000375 and this bottom support for more than three weeks.
On December 20, the coin price experienced intense selling pressure, which made a low of $0.00002885; however, the bulls stepped in and turned the price with a Doji-type candle by the end of the day. Furthermore, the coin shows a strong follow-up candle charging towards the overhead resistance of $0.00003775.
The SHIB token still price maintains a bullish trend as the price is trading above the 200 EMA. Moreover, the new rally is reclaiming the 20 and 100 EMA lines.
The daily Relative Strength Index (46) shows an impressive recovery similar to the price action. Its line could soon reach the middle line with the hope of bullish crossover.
SHIB/USD 4-hour time frame chart
The SHIB token price shows a V-shaped recovery in this lower time frame chart. The token is currently trading at $0.0000348, indicating a 14% growth from lower support. Anyhow, the token still needs to breach and sustain above the $0.00003775 resistance, providing a better confirmation for a bull rally.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator for the 4-hour chart shows the MACD (blue), and signal (orange) lines have recently crossover above the neutral zone, indicating a bullish momentum in the price.
- What The Future Holds for Cryptocurrency
- Breaking: German prosecutors “Clean” $113 million worth of illegal crypto
- Just-In: Shiba Inu (SHIB) gets listed on Australia’s longest-running crypto exchange
- Study Shows Bitcoin Is Controlled By The ‘One Percent’!
- Defi Hack: Visor Finance to launch new token post 94% drop in price after exploit
- El Salvador President Buys 21 Bitcoin (BTC) at 21:21:21
- Cryptocurrency Emerges Beyond Bitcoin And Ether Shadows
- Former U.S President Trump calls crypto market “very dangerous”
- Despite Crypto Crackdown, Chinese State Media Xinhua News Agency Will Issue NFTs
- UK’s advertising watchdog closes in on Arsenal football club for misleading crypto ads
- SHIB Price Analysis: New Year Rings Recovery Bell For Shiba Inu
- MATIC Price Analysis: Polygon Bulls Ready To Knockout All-Time High Resistance of $2.5
- Terra, XRP And Aave Price Analysis: Coins Log Substantial Gains Over The Week
- THORChain Price Analysis: Hidden RSI Divergence Hints An Upcoming Rally In Rune Token
- XRP Price Analysis: Ripple Coin Completes Cup and Handle Pattern, Hints at 14% Growth
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Coin Escaping Falling Channel Triggers Bullish Reversal
- Algorand And GALA Price Analysis: Coins Break On The Upside After A Week Of Rocky Trading
- XLM Price Prediction: Hidden RSI Divergence Hints Bullish Reversal For Stellar Coin
- Price Analysis: Helium, Harmony And Basic Attention Token Secure Double-Digit Gains
- Avalanche, MATIC And FTT Shoot Up By Almost 9%: Next Trading Levels