The cryptocurrency market has remained stable over the last couple of days. The market movers such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have also risen in their charts. But they have also been subjected to resistance at their critical price ceilings.
Many altcoins have followed the same path, and some have witnessed tremendous growth in the last few days.
Fantom/FTM/USD Four Hour Chart
Fantom propelled significantly in the past week so that FTM stood above the 200-SMA line, indicating extreme bullishness. At press time, the coin was trading for $1.73 after registering more than a 10% gain in market value in the last 24 hours.
As Fantom continued its northbound journey, the coin has now made $1.28 its robust support level. The technicals of the coin continued to signal at a growing bullish price momentum. With a continued recovery in the market, the coin can again note substantial price upliftment at the end of this year.
The price of Fantom was above the 20-50-200 SMA lines, a reading that signifies an extreme bullish force in the market. The Relative Strength Index was placed above the 75-mark, signaling an overbought asset.
Directional Movement Index sided with the bulls, which meant that the market buyers drove prices. With continuous upward movement, FTM might close at the $2 mark by the end of the month.
ATOM/USD Four Hour Chart
COSMOS was priced at $27.15 after it rocketed by 10.2% in the last 24 hours. The digital currency’s prices stood above the 200-SMA line, indicating a strong bullish influence. The immediate support level was at $25.64, going beneath which the coin might halt at $22.25.
Although it soared considerably, COSMOS had experienced a strong resistance at $30.76. A consistent push from the bulls could cause ATOM to topple over the $30.76 mark.
The price of COSMOS was above the 20-50-200 SMA line, which again meant that the coin was on a bullish run. The Relative Strength Index was overvalued as the indicator was above the 75-mark, despite noting a downfall. The continued surplus of buyers might help ATOM get past its immediate resistance. On Balance Volume also suggested that buying strength was high in the market.
- Why 2022 could prove to be the year of regulations for crypto market
- Indian parliament winter session ends without a crypto bill
- Breaking: Elon Musk agrees Bitcoin ($BTC) is for the rich and asserts Dogecoin’s ($DOGE) diversity
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) and MATIC becomes the biggest crypto gainers, here’s why
- Jack Dorsey doubles down on his web3 comments, mocks a16z
- Decentralized exchange protocol Uniswap Goes Live on Polygon, UNI and MATIC Rally
- Just-In: US joins South Korea in crypto phishing scam investigation
- Binance Is Replacing Its BNB Quarterly Burn With BNB Auto-Burn, Here’s What It Means
- Bitcoin, Ether, And Other Crypto Tokens Could See A Less Bumpy Ride In 2022
- What The Future Holds for Cryptocurrency
- Price Analysis: Fantom And Cosmos Extremely Bullish With Prices Parked Above The 200-SMA
- Curve DAO Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Will Lead CRV Token To $6.4
- Cosmos Price Analysis: ATOM Coin Bulls Breach Confluence Of Major Technical Levels
- Price Analysis: Cardano and Enjin Gain Double-digits, Check Next Resistance Level
- Helium And Fantom Gain Upto 13% – Crucial Price Levels On Target Next!
- SHIB Price Analysis: New Year Rings Recovery Bell For Shiba Inu
- Price Analysis: Ethereum, Polkadot And Filecoin Appreciate Minorly
- MATIC Price Analysis: Polygon Bulls Ready To Knockout All-Time High Resistance of $2.5
- Terra, XRP And Aave Price Analysis: Coins Log Substantial Gains Over The Week
- THORChain Price Analysis: Hidden RSI Divergence Hints An Upcoming Rally In Rune Token