The cryptocurrency market has turned bullish, and the total market cap of the crypto sector has reached $2.53 trillion, reports dailytimes.com.pk. The biggest gainers have been Bitcoin(BTC) which at 1500 hours GMT has surged by 3.28 % to break the psychological barrier of $51,000 to reach $51,382. BTC’s market cap has reached $964 billion.
Bitcoin, ETH all surge in value due to bullish sentiments
Ether(ETH), the second-largest crypto coin globally, also surged in the wake of bullish sentiments. As a result, its market value grew by .68 percent to reach $4,088. With this price increase, the market capitalization of ETH has reached $480 billion.
XRP has also surged by 1.35 percent to reach $0.979. The market capitalization of XRP stands at $97.9 billion after this increase.
Cardano surges by incredible 7.98%
However, Cardano has become the toast of the town, and its value jumped by 7.98% and stands at $1.46. Its Market Capitalization has reached $47.9 billion with this increase.
Dogecoin(DOGE), the meme-based crypto coin and Tesla chief Elon Musk’s favorite, has also surged in value, especially after Musk indicated that Tesla would start accepting Dogecoin as payment for its electric cars. As a result, Dogecoin’s (DOGE) price went up by 4.72 percent to reach $0.184. With this price increase, the market capitalization of DOGE has reached $24.4 billion.
The crypto world is always in a state of dynamic flux and is evolving and changing all the time. The year 2021 has been a sea-saw of fortunes for the cryptocurrency segment. The cryptocurrency and its Blockchain-based technology are finding wider acceptance, and the spinoffs for other sectors are also immense.
While some states like Turkey, China, Bangladesh, and Iraq have placed a complete ban on the cryptocurrency trade, other nations that, though not happy with the burgeoning Cryptocurrency trade, have advocated some form of control. However, Crypto’s decentralized structure appeals to it the most and is also a panacea for the ills present in the current financial regimens.
- Bitcoin breaks $51k resistance, here’s why its key to the next bull run
- This NFT’s trading volume shot up by 221 percent in just 24 hours
- Just-in: Binance starts crypto financing services in Canada
- Breaking: Binance gets in-principle approval to become crypto-asset service provider in Bahrain
- NFL Players Increased The Value Of Cryptocurrencies, Especially Bitcoin
- Decentralized stablecoin $UST on Luna becomes first of its kind to reach $10 billion market cap
- Crypto India: Swadeshi Jagran Manch (SJM) demands absolute ban on crypto
- Plan B on Bitcoin; “I really don’t care if it stays stuck at $50,000 or $100,000 or $288,000”
- Binance gets into trouble with Turkish authorities over Multiple Infringements
- Why We Find Black Americans Taking The Lead in Revolutionizing Crypto, NFT
- Chainlink Price Analysis: LINK Token Challenges The $23.5 Resistance For Bullish Breakout
- KDA Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Could Initiate New Rally In Kadena
- MATIC’s Fresh All-Time High and Fantom’s Bullish Price Action: Next Vital Price Levels
- Tezos Price Analysis: Emerging XTZ Coin Rally Eyes $5.8 Mark
- Cosmos Price Analysis: Buying Opportunity Before 2022 Bull Run In ATOM Coin
- Floki Inu Price Analysis: Token Preparing Its Next Move Inside A Descending Triangle Pattern
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Ascending Triangle Pattern Could Bring Recovery Rally For ETH Coin
- DOGE, ELON, SHIB Price Analysis; MEME Coins Preparing For Santa Rally
- Verasity Price Analysis: Reclaiming The $0.04 Mark VRA Token Hints More 28% Growth
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Brings Recovery Opportunity For SAND Token