The underdog of premium NFT collections, Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) NFT just came out with flying colours as the trading volume saw exceptional hike in merely 24 hours, ranking the NFT collection at no.1 on Ethereum-based NFT marketplace, OpenSea.
The Chinese journalist, Colin Wu took to Twitter this morning noting that MAYC collection’s trading volume surpassed 5200 ETH in past 24 hours, amounting to a 221 percent hike. Furthermore, Wu also highlighted that this had direct impact on the floor price which reached 10 ETH on Monday morning.
Mutant Ape Yacht Club NFT's trading volume has exceeded 5200 ETH in the past 24 hours, the volume has increased by 221%, and the floor price has reached 10 ETH. In addition, the floor price of Bored Ape Yacht Club is also close to 60 ETH, with more than 6,000 holders. pic.twitter.com/YjPeclF9iy
— Wu Blockchain (@WuBlockchain) December 27, 2021
Following its bullish pattern, MAYC NFT collection’s trading volume exceed 6500 ETH with nearly 162 percent hike in past 24 hours at the time of reporting, i.e., Monday evening. Additionally, the floor prices has also surpassed 11 ETH and is now aiming to cross 15 ETH overnight. In light of its continued hike, MAYC has maintained its dominance, securing the first position on OpenSea’s website. With this the underdog of premium NFTs has overpowered the superior, the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) NFT collection, which was ranked at no.2 on OpenSea, at press time.
Ape NFT collections’ dominance in the premium landscape
While this was not the first time that the MAYC NFT collection saw such extraordinary response. The Mutant Ape Collection was launched in the beginning of September this year and it experienced a staggering response from the investors. Just in an hour of the launch, Yuga Labs sold an outstanding amount of 10,000 Mutant Ape NFTs to new buyers thereby generating more than $96 million worth of ETH in a single hour.
Furthermore, the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) along with the Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC), and Bored Ape Kennel Club (BAKC) have outperformed this year, securing their place in the premium NFT collection market. In the last month of August, all the three collections combined amassed over 170,000 ETH, i.e., $644 million of the trading volume.
- This NFT’s trading volume shot up by 221 percent in just 24 hours
- Just-in: Binance starts crypto financing services in Canada
- Breaking: Binance gets in-principle approval to become crypto-asset service provider in Bahrain
- NFL Players Increased The Value Of Cryptocurrencies, Especially Bitcoin
- Decentralized stablecoin $UST on Luna becomes first of its kind to reach $10 billion market cap
- Crypto India: Swadeshi Jagran Manch (SJM) demands absolute ban on crypto
- Plan B on Bitcoin; “I really don’t care if it stays stuck at $50,000 or $100,000 or $288,000”
- Binance gets into trouble with Turkish authorities over Multiple Infringements
- Why We Find Black Americans Taking The Lead in Revolutionizing Crypto, NFT
- Turkey To Send Crypto Bill To The Parliament As Lira Surges 20%
- Tezos Price Analysis: Emerging XTZ Coin Rally Eyes $5.8 Mark
- Cosmos Price Analysis: Buying Opportunity Before 2022 Bull Run In ATOM Coin
- Floki Inu Price Analysis: Token Preparing Its Next Move Inside A Descending Triangle Pattern
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Ascending Triangle Pattern Could Bring Recovery Rally For ETH Coin
- DOGE, ELON, SHIB Price Analysis; MEME Coins Preparing For Santa Rally
- Verasity Price Analysis: Reclaiming The $0.04 Mark VRA Token Hints More 28% Growth
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Brings Recovery Opportunity For SAND Token
- FTM Price Analysis: Christmas Rally Shine Upon Fantom Coin
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: Token Shoots Past Other Leading DeFi Projects
- Price Analysis: Fantom And Cosmos Extremely Bullish With Prices Parked Above The 200-SMA