The Convex Finance token has been consolidating in a confined range for more than a month. However, on December 23rd, the listing announcement of this token on the well-known crypto exchange ‘Binance’ brought a ton of new buyers into the market, resulting in a bullish breakout of this range. The crypto trades can grab a good long opportunity if the price sustains this breakout.
Convex/CVX/USD 12-hour Time Frame Chart
Past Performance or Trend
The CVX token showed a phenomenal rally in October, providing a New-All Time High of the $38.6 mark. However, November brought a minor correction in this token which plunged the token near the $21 support. Since then, the pair resonated between these definite levels forming a range-bound rally.
The RSI Rally Support The Rising Momentum Of CVX Buyers
A consolidating range is usually a resting period for the price where it tries to stabilize the previous rally and prepare for a new one. Once the price gives a proper breakout from either for its extreme levels the price is expected to rally in that direction.
Thus, On December 23rd, the token price provided a decisive breakout from the overhead resistance of $38.6, with the support of massive trading volume. Later the price pulled back to check for sufficient support from this new support.
So far, the pair has shown good sustainability above this level, and the long traders can maintain bullish sentiment until the price holds above the $38.6 mark.
By the press time, the Convex Finance token is trading at 43.5, with an intraday gain of 5.37%. The 24hr volume change is $34.7 Million, indicating a 31.12% hike. According to Coinmarketcap, the token stands at 207th rank with its current market cap of $1.91 billion(+7.6).
- -The Relative Strength Index(53) of the 12-hour time chart frame shows a steady upward rally, approaching the overbought territory.
- -The CVX token maintains a bullish sequence among the crucial EMA levels(20, 50, 100, and 200). Moreover, the 20 EMA offers strong support to the token price
- -The traditional pivot shows remarkable confluence with the known chart levels. According to these pivot levels, the crypto traders can expect the nearest resistance at $50.4 followed by $59.2. As for the opposite end, the support levels are $40 and $31.9.
- Bitcoin transaction in EL Salvador sees an 89% decline since the country adopted Bitcoin as legal tender
- Bitcoin breaks $51k resistance, here’s why its key to the next bull run
- This NFT’s trading volume shot up by 221 percent in just 24 hours
- Just-in: Binance starts crypto financing services in Canada
- Breaking: Binance gets in-principle approval to become crypto-asset service provider in Bahrain
- NFL Players Increased The Value Of Cryptocurrencies, Especially Bitcoin
- Decentralized stablecoin $UST on Luna becomes first of its kind to reach $10 billion market cap
- Crypto India: Swadeshi Jagran Manch (SJM) demands absolute ban on crypto
- Plan B on Bitcoin; “I really don’t care if it stays stuck at $50,000 or $100,000 or $288,000”
- Binance gets into trouble with Turkish authorities over Multiple Infringements
- Price Analysis: Uniswap, Monero, And Helium Soar Again After A Period Of Rocky Trading
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: CVX Token Escapes The Consolidation Phase
- Polkadot Price Analysis: V-Shaped Recovery in DOT Coin Threatens Another Resistance Level
- Solana, Polkadot and VeChain Remain Bullish; Near Term Technicals Suggest Uptrend
- Chainlink Price Analysis: LINK Token Challenges The $23.5 Resistance For Bullish Breakout
- KDA Price Analysis: Rounding Bottom Pattern Could Initiate New Rally In Kadena
- MATIC’s Fresh All-Time High and Fantom’s Bullish Price Action: Next Vital Price Levels
- Tezos Price Analysis: Emerging XTZ Coin Rally Eyes $5.8 Mark
- Cosmos Price Analysis: Buying Opportunity Before 2022 Bull Run In ATOM Coin
- Floki Inu Price Analysis: Token Preparing Its Next Move Inside A Descending Triangle Pattern