The IOTA coin has been wavering in range for more than three months. After its recent bullish reversal from $1 support, the price has again approached the $1.6 resistance with the hope of a bullish breakout and a new rally.
IOTA Key technical points
- The MIOTA coin price jumps above the 50-and-200-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the MIOTA coin is $294 Million, indicating 94.5% gain.
The last time we covered an article on IOTA, the pair resonated in a daily-symmetrical triangle pattern. The coin gave an upside breakout from the descending trendline, hinting at an excellent bullish opportunity for traders.
However, the price could never overcome the $1.6 resistance, and intense selling pressure in the market dropped the price back to the bottom support of the $1 mark. The price acquired strong support from this level and completing a triple bottom pattern the rallied to the above level of $16
The sideways rally in MIOTA price has flattened the crucial EMAs level. However, as for now, the price is above the 50 and 200 EMA, indicating the bullish trend.
A significant recovery in the Relative Strength Index(64) supports the bullish sentiment in this coin.
MIOTA Coin Trapped In A Definite Range
The technical chart of the IOTA coin shows round bound movement in its price. This pair has been wobbling between the $1.6 and $1 mark for quite a while now. The crypto traders can expect a good rally in this coin once its breaches from either level of this range.
The coin is currently aiming to retest the resistance zone at $1.6. The long position seekers should wait for a breakout before entering the market. On a contrary note, rejection from the overhead resistance could plummet the price back to $1 support.
The important levels for the coin on the upside are at $1.6, followed by the $1.77. And, on the lower side, the support levels are at $1.21 and $1.
- Iran confirms second crypto mining ban of 2021
- Elon Musk thinks this individual could be the potential Bitcoin (BTC) creator Satoshi
- Bitcoin price trades under $48k as $6 billion worth of Options contract nears expiry
- Fisher Investments CEO says Crypto is no longer a “potential risk”
- South Korea: Authorities approach Apple and Google to block all P2E games
- Breaking: Indian security regulator warns mutual funds against investing in crypto
- NFT Marketplace UNXD and Decentraland to Host Virtual Metaverse Fashion Week
- ProShares Files With the SEC for a Metaverse ETF Amid Growing Craze
- Key Factors that Propelled Ether’s 4X Growth over Bitcoin’s in 2021
- Gold Proponent Peter Schiff Claims Bitcoin is Losing its First-mover Advantage
- IOTA Price Analysis: MIOTA Price Rechallenges The Crucial Resistance Of $1.6
- Price Analysis: Uniswap Consolidates While Convex Finance Targets $50
- Dusk Network Price Analysis: DUSK Price Hints Another Pullback Opportunity For Crypto Investors
- Price Analysis: IOTA Jumps 7% While Filecoin Struggles To Trade Above $40
- SushiSwap Price Analysis: Rising Channel Pattern Leads Recovery Rally In SUSHI
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Rally Reclaiming Crucial Resistance Of $1.5
- ICON Price Analysis: ICX Coin 20% Green Despite A Red Flag In Crypto Market
- Price Analysis: Aave Flashed A Death Cross While Pancakeswap Remained Consolidated
- Binance Coin In The Green While Ethereum Falls On Its Chart: Crucial Price Levels
- Price Analysis: Uniswap, Monero, And Helium Soar Again After A Period Of Rocky Trading