The world’s largest crypto exchange, Binance will suspend C2C trading for mainland China users. However, according to 8BTCnews, Binance has suggested its replacement with the exchange’s verified partner, a C2C trading platform called Pexpay. The unsurprising shut may be levied to China’s long-standing stance against the decentralized industry.
— 8BTCnews (@btcinchina) December 31, 2021
While Binance has outperformed in regards to its development since it opted for a regulator-friendly approach, yet the crypto exchange remains unwelcome by the Chinese government.
Binance global expansion
Despite the suspension of services in China, Binance is knocking it out of the ballpark with its escalated global expansion, going hand-in-hand with regulatory approvals. Earlier this week, Binance acquired in-principle approval from the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) to establish itself as a crypto-asset service provider in the nation. Furthermore, with CBB’s approval, it becomes the first-ever regulator in the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region to grant in-principle registration to a Binance entity.
“The approval recognizes Binance’s commitment to comply fully with regulatory requirements and our broader commitment to anchor operations and activities in Bahrain.”, said Changpeng Zhao (CZ), founder and CEO of Binance. “Recognition and approval from national regulators, such as the Central Bank of Bahrain, is essential to build trust in crypto and blockchain and help further improve mass adoption…It sets a benchmark bridging traditional financial systems and the crypto industry to facilitate safe adoption and deployment.” CZ added
Following the Bahrain news, Binance also registered itself as a local organization in Canada, known as the Binance Canada Capital Market. Along with providing services related to digital assets, money transfers, and foreign exchange, Binance will also act as a Money Service Business (MSB) in the Canadian region.
Additionally, the exclusively centralized crypto exchange has also laid ground in countries like Dubai and France seeking to lay physical headquarters in the regions. With this, Binance is moving rapidly towards global dominance.
- El Salvador President takes a dig at the U.S for sanctions, cites Bitcoin (BTC) benefits
- Breaking: Binance shuts C2C trading in Mainland China, offer services via partner firm
- Breaking: MicroStrategy buys the Bitcoin dip again, adds $94.2 million in BTC
- Turkey seeks to implement the crypto law “as soon as possible”
- Breaking: Binance to acquire outstanding shares of crypto visa card issuer Swipe
- Justin Sun reveals the mystery behind his $600 million ETH deposits
- Bank of Mexico confirms CBDC circulation by 2024
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) lose critical support, Here’s what could happen next
- RBI warns against “immediate risks” of private cryptocurrencies
- Iran confirms second crypto mining ban of 2021
- Swipe Price Analysis: SXP Coin Preparing To Escape The Descending Triangle Pattern
- Aave and Sushiswap Price Analysis: De-Fi Coins On A Rise, Register Over 7% Hike
- Monero And Leo Price Analysis: Tokens Bullish, Target 4% Growth
- Polkadot And Fantom Price Analysis: Coins Turn Bearish – Trading Levels To Consider
- Near Protocol Price Analysis: NEAR Coin Rally Ready For New Year New Levels
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: ZIL Coin Recovery Rally Hints at 15% Gain
- Rose Price Analysis: Oasis Network Coin Could Re-establish All-time High Resistance Of $0.46
- Price Analysis: Fantom And BitTorrent Post New Gains, Technicals Suggests Otherwise
- IOTA Price Analysis: MIOTA Price Rechallenges The Crucial Resistance Of $1.6
- Shiba Inu And Dogecoin Price Analysis: Coins Display A Death Cross; Next Crucial Price Levels