The Bitcoin price was trying to recover around the last week of 2021. However, the coin could never pass the $53100 resistance, where the strong selling pressure dropped the price back to the $46100 mark. As the coin is trying to sustain above $46100, the bullish divergence in the RSI chart proposes a better possibility for a bullish reversal.
Key technical points:
- The BTC coin price is facing strong resistance from the 50-day EMA
- The daily RSI chart shows an evident bullish divergence
- The intraday trading volume in Bitcoin is $23 Billion, indicating a 15.34% loss.
The last time when we covered an article on BTC/USD, the coin price broke out from a falling parallel channel pattern of the 4-hour time frame. Even though the price completed this bullish pattern, the pair could only reach the $53100 resistance level.
The price struggled at this overhead resistance for a few days, and after 50 EMA joined as resistance, this confluence triggered a bearish reversal and plunged to the $46000 support.
This minor pullback has again dropped the price below the 200 EMA line, indicating a bearish trend for this coin. Moreover, the 50 EMA line has proven to be a valid resistance level for the price.
The daily Relative Strength Index (41) displays bullish divergence in its chart, indicating the increasing bullishness in the price.
BTC Coin Could Form A Double Bottom Pattern
If the BTC price starts rallying again, the coin would soon retest the $53100 resistance and also from a double bottom pattern in the daily chart. The neckline for this pattern is the same overhead resistance, which is the first obstacle for a recovery rally.
On a contract note, if the price rejects from the $53100 resistance, the coin will display a consolidating range in the 4-hour time frame chart.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator shows the MACD and signal lines are approaching the neutral zone(0.00). A breakout from this above resistance and surpassing this middle level will provide more confirmation for the buyers.
- Shiba Inu Unveils First Phase of ‘DOGGY DAO’ to Empower $SHIB Holders
- Ginga Finance– A Community focused and Instant Stablecoin Rewarding Platform
- Crypto Review 2021: Here’s the recap of every major event from the past year
- XRP Lawsuit: What lies ahead for XRP in 2022?
- El Salvador President takes a dig at the U.S for sanctions, cites Bitcoin (BTC) benefits
- Breaking: Binance shuts C2C trading in Mainland China, offer services via partner firm
- Breaking: MicroStrategy buys the Bitcoin dip again, adds $94.2 million in BTC
- Turkey seeks to implement the crypto law “as soon as possible”
- Breaking: Binance to acquire outstanding shares of crypto visa card issuer Swipe
- Justin Sun reveals the mystery behind his $600 million ETH deposits
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Hidden RSI Divergence In BTC Coin Hints Rally To $53000 Mark
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Falling Wedge Pattern Extends The Correction For ETH Coin
- Cosmos Price Analysis: New Year Brings 30% Growth Opportunity In ATOM Coin
- Monero Price Analysis: V-shaped Recovery In XMR Coin – Walks Toward The $320 Mark
- SAND and Mana Price Analysis: Metaverse Tokens Positive Today
- Uniswap Price Analysis: UNI Coin Plans To Release The Trapped Bullish Momentum
- Dogelon Soars Over 7% While Shiba Inu Gains but Technicals Inidcate Loss on Charts
- Price Analysis: CRV Targets A 14% Hike, While Spell Token Flashed A Golden Cross
- Swipe Price Analysis: SXP Coin Preparing To Escape The Descending Triangle Pattern
- Aave and Sushiswap Price Analysis: De-Fi Coins On A Rise, Register Over 7% Hike