One of the most famous canines’ shows in England is the four-day Cruft’s dog show at the NEC Arena in Birmingham, England. The yearly four-day canine show features 22,000 pedigree dogs visiting the center before the ‘Best in Show’ is awarded on the final day.
Two of the most famous meme-themed crypto tokens, Shiba Inu crypto meme coin and Dogecoin, have been the center of attention since the meme coins achieved incredible gains for investors, reports Theubj.com.
The token broke a significant support level in recent times and lost 10% of its values. The ShibArmy swiftly bought the dip and within four days. The plunge had increased by more than 35 percent. During the tanking of values, a new crypto whale hopped on the bandwagon and purchased $50 million worth of Shib.
Ethereum (ETH) whales hold billions of SHIB tokens
Shiba Inu has become the most popular meme coins among the world’s 1,000 largest Ethereum (ETH) whales. They have pocketed on an average 52,059,838,702 SHIB tokens worth $1,938,484.
The ShibArmy is on cloud nine and has recently published a picture of a truck with the message boldly proclaimed-“Shiba Inu To The Moon.” There has been a significant demand for vehicles in several countries, and community members swear that they have seen the truck driving around in their area.
Shiba Inu Trucks have been visible in New York, Washington, Beijing, and Canberra.
ShibArmy members have stated in comments on Twitter that these trucks have become increasingly popular as time goes by. The community also claimed that the Shib is increasing in popularity. The trucks have been visible in New York, Washington, Beijing, and Canberra so far this year.
Shiba Inu has been listed in 64 exchanges around the globe. It is also a testimony that the meme-coin has high liquidity, relevance, and interest level. Another interesting fact is that the Shiba Inu project also has the highest Twitter followers of over 2.2 million.
The meme-based coin is also accepted as a payment by many businesses such as GameStop, AMC, and AskTheDr. In addition, the cryptocoin, named after a much-loved canine, is also accepted for payment across 40,000 retail locations. The development of the SHIBARIUM blockchain is ongoing.
Shib is now widely accepted at 40,000 retail locations, bringing it mainstream. In addition, crypto is held by more than 1.1 million hodlers.
- ‘Shiba Inu To The Moon’ Trucks Spotted In Several Countries; Will It Start Another Upsurge In Values
- Shiba Inu Unveils First Phase of ‘DOGGY DAO’ to Empower $SHIB Holders
- Ginga Finance– A Community focused and Instant Stablecoin Rewarding Platform
- Crypto Review 2021: Here’s the recap of every major event from the past year
- XRP Lawsuit: What lies ahead for XRP in 2022?
- El Salvador President takes a dig at the U.S for sanctions, cites Bitcoin (BTC) benefits
- Breaking: Binance shuts C2C trading in Mainland China, offer services via partner firm
- Breaking: MicroStrategy buys the Bitcoin dip again, adds $94.2 million in BTC
- Turkey seeks to implement the crypto law “as soon as possible”
- Breaking: Binance to acquire outstanding shares of crypto visa card issuer Swipe
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Hidden RSI Divergence In BTC Coin Hints Rally To $53000 Mark
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Falling Wedge Pattern Extends The Correction For ETH Coin
- Cosmos Price Analysis: New Year Brings 30% Growth Opportunity In ATOM Coin
- Monero Price Analysis: V-shaped Recovery In XMR Coin – Walks Toward The $320 Mark
- SAND and Mana Price Analysis: Metaverse Tokens Positive Today
- Uniswap Price Analysis: UNI Coin Plans To Release The Trapped Bullish Momentum
- Dogelon Soars Over 7% While Shiba Inu Gains but Technicals Inidcate Loss on Charts
- Price Analysis: CRV Targets A 14% Hike, While Spell Token Flashed A Golden Cross
- Swipe Price Analysis: SXP Coin Preparing To Escape The Descending Triangle Pattern
- Aave and Sushiswap Price Analysis: De-Fi Coins On A Rise, Register Over 7% Hike