Bitcoin (BTC) price continues to drop considerably, today is not an exception with 4% losses. BTC has been in a bearish outlook after the recent as it sliced through the $44k congestion zone.
- Bitcoin price slumps 4% on Friday with a bearish sentiment.
- The recent correction in the price is expected to continue.
- BTC tumbles to the five months lows below $40k.
Broader Sell-off in Global market due to risk aversion augmented BTC fall
BTC slipped $40k for the second time since January 10. The largest cryptocurrency slipped nearly 8% to $38,261 in today’s trading session. As per the CoinMarketCap, the digital tokens shed roughly around $ 1trillion in value since November’s ATH.
The US Dollar Index (DXY) remains stable above 95.50 in accordance with the prospects of tighter monetary policy in the US. According to CoinGlass, there have been nearly $600 million in liquidations in the past 12 hours.
On the weekly chart, sellers are now holding near the double bottom. A decisive close below $39k could see the correction up to 23% with lows last seen in July at 30K.
The momentum oscillator, weekly Relative Strength Index (RSI) reads below 50 hints more correction in the price. While the MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) breaks below the midline with bearish crossover. Barring a few bounces back in prices, the overall trend remains bearish for the pair.
On the other hand, if the price manages to get hold of $40K, then a reversal could be seen. BTC could see upside till $50k.
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Breaking: Bank of Russia Calls for Full Ban on Cryptocurrency
- Will Turkey Follow El Salvador to Legalize Bitcoin (BTC) Tender?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?