The Short term downtrend in BNB has tumbled to coin price by 50% and dropped to the $333 support. The buyers are trying to hold the price above the $336 mark, indicating this support as a high area of interest for possible reversal. Moreover, Binance has recently announced its partnership with Gulf Energy Development to establish a new digital asset trading platform in Thailand.
Key technical element to ponder
- The BNB coin chart tease a death crossover among the 50-and-200-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the BNB Network coin is $1.81 Million, indicating a 20% loss.
In our previous coverage of the Binance coin, Coingape warned the correction phase would extend as the coin price was rejected from the descending trendline ($505). However, the sudden sell-off in the crypto market bolstered the ongoing selling pressure and slipped the price to $336.
The coin buyers have managed to halt the downfall at the $336 mark. The technical chart shows several lower price rejection candles at this AOI, indicating high demand pressure at this support
The Relative Strength Index(36) presents a bullish divergence for the $405 and $336 lower low. The RSI slope rising in the accumulation phase indicates the increasing strength of bulls.
The 50-day EMA line along with providing dynamic support to BNB price threatens a death crossover with 200 EMA.
Bullish Opportunity Above The $405 Mark
The BNB/USD pair has been consolidating between the $405 and $336 mark for the past week. This narrow range calls for excellent trading opportunities when the pair breaks free from either of its levels. Therefore, the buyers can expect a bullish recovery above the $405 mark.
On a contrary note, if the coin price fails to surpass the descending triangle or violate the bottom support($336), this pair may sink to the $260 mark.
- Resistance level- $405 and $505
- Support levels- $336 and $260
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?