There is not much change in the LTC/USD price for the past few sessions. Litecoin (LTC) liquidity has been squeezed out near the current levels. It seems the coin is waiting for some catalyst to break the past seven sessions range bound movement to begin one-sided momentum.
At the press time, LTC/USD is trading at $106.89, down 0.01% for the day.
- Litecoin’s (LTC) price remains muted on Friday.
- The price trades in the consolidated range of $106.0-$112.0
- An acceptance above 50 DMA at $112.0 is a prerequisite to beginning a fresh round of buying.
LTC is back on the demand zone near the $103-$107, the levels last visited in July. The price peaked at $232.67 in total 54% appreciation in value on September 5. After that Litecoin took support near the resistance turn support level at $140. The same level laid the foundation to test the all-time highs on November 10 in less than two months.
However, the Litecoin (LTC) price has once again tested the levels depreciating at in value.
The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) holds in the oversold zone. The momentum indicator makes double bottom near 27 hints some bounce back in the prices provided it shows an uptick. Furthermore, if it gives a bullish crossover then the buyers could open the fresh long positions here.
On the Balance volume (OBV), depicts that value depreciates as soon as the selling begins and dried up near the current levels.
What to Expect from the current levels
As seen in the past, LTC has recovered from the current levels with the support of the technical indicators the probability of the price appreciation can not be ruled out. The first immediate target is placed at 50 DMA at $140, followed by the $177 horizontal resistance level.
We predict there is less chance that price could further drop from this level. But if it slips below the lows of January 24 at 97.20 then would see the December 2020 lows of $70.0.
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?